Making a will is a important task and the professionals at Attwaters Solicitors are on hand to guide you through the process. Our experienced team can help you with a number of issues relating to wills, probate and estates.
- Preparation of powers of attorney and enduring guardianships
- Preparation of wills
- Applying for probate as executor of a will
- Administration and winding up of a deceased estate
- Offering advice where someone does not leave a will
- Applying for letters of administration of an intestate estate
- Contesting or defending a will
Powers of Attorney, Enduring Guardianship and Advance Directives
The management of your financial affairs and the making of health and life-style decisions into the future is vitally important. We have years of experience in these fields of law and we will offer thoughtful and practical advice for the best outcomes.