Family Law is one of our primary areas of expertise and one of our partners was amongst the first 5 to be accredited in this field in Newcastle in 1993. We care about our clients and pride ourselves on building strong relationships during what can be a difficult and challenging time.
Our specialist practitioner will answer all of your family law related questions in complete confidence and will treat any sensitive information with the utmost respect. Whether you are going through a separation or need advice on how to divide your assets, we have the right people with the right training to listen and help you deal with your family law issue.
Some of the areas of family law where we can offer advice and guidance are:
- Divorce applications
- Separation and counselling
- Preparing "pre-nuptial" agreements
- Property settlements
- Binding financial agreements
- Spouse maintenance
- Restraining orders and other injunctions
- Parenting orders including recovery and location
- Child Support
- De facto relationship disputes